Monday, March 23, 2020

My Hero!

When I wanted to give up, you were the one there to lift me off my knees back onto my feet.
When it was dark you were there to give me light.
When I got hurt you were there to mend me back to health.
When I was hungry you were there to feed me.
When I was at my best, you were there to tell me how proud you were.
When I was at my lowest, you were there to remind me to never give up.
When it seemed as if I was all alone, you were the one person who would always message me back.
There isn't another women on this planet that could replace you.
You are the strongest and most resilient women I've ever met.
You are my hero. You are my mother.
Happy Birthday Mom.

Hitch Hikers Detour - A Journey To Rock Bottom I knew this day would eventually arrive, and I tried to prepare myself emotionally and menta...

Most Views