Monday, February 10, 2020

Do Over's

I was recently sent a message by a columnist for a local newspaper, it read;
"Hi Jason. Question for the paper. If you have a chance for some "do overs" in life, what would you do differently?"
After a few days I finally responded with the following;
"*I would have lived more in the moment with romantic opportunities.
*I would have married my college sweetheart.
*To recognize earlier in life that the only person I truly could change was myself.
*To listen to my instincts instead of my hormones.
*To let those leave who want to leave and focus less on the past while simply appreciating the present.
*Appreciate the sacrifices my parents made together and as individuals.
*To never make my mother cry.
*Call my father more often and hugged my brother goodbye.
*Learn to Love myself instead of expecting someone else too.
*Show my children's mothers the same respect I as a father would expect a man to show my daughter.
·Invested in financial certainties such as precious metals and bitcoin.
*Finally, to know then what I do now, and to appreciate and learn to live with the choices I've made while embracing those which have empowered my life, and to let go sooner of all that is out of my control.
Do overs....each day we open our eyes, is a do over, if we choose to view our reality as such."
Thanks for reading.

Hitch Hikers Detour - A Journey To Rock Bottom I knew this day would eventually arrive, and I tried to prepare myself emotionally and menta...

Most Views